Posted on Mon 10 Jun 2019, 04:09 PM

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has said that it has released the withheld results of 15,490 candidates, who participated at its April 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.

The board made the disclosure in a statement signed by the board’s Head of Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, on Monday in Lagos State.

It said that the results released on Saturday were part of the 34,120 it withheld while announcing the release of the results on May 11.

Posted on Wed 15 May 2019, 11:30 AM

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board says over 1.3 million candidates have so far accessed their results using the result checker (code), 55019.

The board’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, disclosed this in an interview with theNews Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday in Lagos.

Benjamin was speaking against the backdrop of claims in some quarters that majority of candidates who participated in the board’s 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination had yet to access their results through the said code.

Posted on Mon 13 May 2019, 08:32 PM

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has said that GSM service providers should be blamed for candidates’ inability to get the results of their 2019 UTME after texting their details to a dedicated code.

The Board’s Head, Media and Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, said the examination board was already aware of the problem and had consequently summoned a meeting with the GSM service providers.

Subscribe to RSS - Dr Fabian Benjamin
Get the Latest News updates from Homeland New. Read more
Phone: +234 818 217 4858
Email: info@homelandnewsng.com

Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter to get latest updates!

Connect With Us